Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 32



Lesbian play



 『gucho~gucho~, zunyu~zunyu~, jupu~jupuu~~』

 『Use Akira's semen that gives inside Mina-san as lubricating oil and does this together with Mina-san, it feels strange♪』

 『Yes. Mother♪』

 With a refreshing twenties-years widow who is well-kept her fine soft skin and who I seriously thinking about the future with, Kodaira Mina-san. I take her to meet with Okaa-san. Fortunately, Okaa-san looked at this graceful Mina-san with the look full of love like her real daughter. Because Okaa-san wants to see the goodness of the physical compatibility of me and Mina-san. After see Mina-san nod, I touch and enjoying Mina-san's soft skin in front of Okaa-san in a house where Mina-san has inherited from her late old husband. I ejaculate my semen deep inside Mina-san to make her pregnant with my child. Okaa-san who looks at us makes love cannot endure it anymore, and now Okaa-san comforting herself by rubs her female genitalia with Mina-san female genitalia who just take my semen inside.

 『zunyu~zunyu~, jupu~jupu~, gucho~gucho~~』『muku~、mumuku~~』

 『Ara~ Akira, you just shot your hot and thick semen inside Mina-san, now Akira-san's male genitalia is rock-hard again. Amazing♪』

 On a luxurious custom-made bed, Okaa-san makes love with younger widow Mina-san while spoked in a sexy tone with the seductive expression. I nodded with a smile.

 『Look at Okaa-san and Mina-san, two wonderful women use my semen instead of lubricating oil and both of you look so lewd when you rub each other. It's too strong stimulate for me as a man』

 Mina-san who is making the lesbian play with oneself boyfriend's mother while being looked by me who is her lover. Snow white fine soft skin that was well-kept dyeing red in shame, but she shows a joyful smile to me.

 『I am delighted just looking at Akira-san and Mother so pleased about me at the same time♪』

 Look at Mina-san's adorable attitude, I and Okaa-san smile.

 『Akira found a lovely lover. Okaa-san's so happy♪』

 『Mina-san is really a good woman. I'm glad that Mina-san recognized by Okaa-san♪』

 『jupu~jupuu~, gucho~gucho~, zunyu~zunyu~~』

 Okaa-san and Mina-san are having fun in their lesbian play. I'm enjoying this conversation while watching the play of Okaa-san and Mina-san two women without disturbing them. If I cannot endure it and want to cum inside of a woman, I just call to Asami-san who is a frustration married woman in the early 30's next door, or a 40-years-old married woman, vice-principal who is my horny sex slave.

 『gucho~gucho~, zunyu~zunyu~, jupu~jupuu~~』

 『I'll watch you until the end. Please enjoy your lesbian play as much as you want until both of you exhausted♪』

 Okaa-san and Mina-san smile.

 『Yeah, Akira♪』

 『Yes, Akira-san♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment