Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 31



Intuition of Woman



 『Last night I persuaded vice-principal's mind and body because vice-principal knew your relationship between Sensei and Hayashi-kun, so there is no need to worry anymore』

 『Thank you Akira-kun. Really is, I have been away taken care of by you from everything』

 『Moeda said right. Thank you very much Akira-kun』

 Next day lunchtime at the student guidance room after vice-principal completely submit to me. In the room has two men and woman, Suzuki Moeda-sensei is my homeroom female teacher and Hayashi-kun is my classmate also is a younger lover of Suzuki Moeda-sensei and me. Because vice-principal has suspicion to them and was persuaded by me satisfy the over-ripened married woman of the forty-year-olds' mind and body. When I reported this to them, Suzuki Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun thankful to me.

 『No, I am the one who tied the relationship between Sensei and Hayashi-kun so I'll be responsible for you. Please don't thank me』

 I reply to them while eating a delicious Okaa-san's handmade bento again today. Suzuki-sensei and Hayashi-kun look at each other's face.

 『About Akira-kun is popular with women before I was not entirely convinced now I am convinced about it. Really, Akira-kun's a thoughtful person』

 『Moeda, I know your feelings but your lover is me』

 『I know. Hayashi-kun♪.Chu~』

 Un. Suzuki-sensei and Hayashi-kun they are really a best lover.

 『Nchuu~, rero~rero~, chubu~~』

 It seems the flame of the two people's lust has been ignited by the fact that Suzuki-sensei kisses Hayashi-kun on the lips. It seems I better to finish eating as soon as possible and leave them alone.

 『Juboo~~. Ah~, sorry Akira-kun』

 I smiled to Hayashi-kun who released his lips from his lover, Suzuki-sensei.

 『No, I don't mind, Hayashi-kun. Oh, that's right, according to vice-principal currently there is no one among the teachers at school think odd about the relationship between Suzuki-sensei and Hayashi-kun. But the daughter of vice-principal who is in charge of the class and the classmate of me and Hayashi-kun seems to think oddly about two boys I and Hayashi-kun alway alone with Suzuki-sensei, so please be careful of her』

 She is a female student who has inherited the bloody line of the amorous woman form her mother, vice-principal. The woman's intuition seems to detect the change of me and Hayashi-kun who had a relationship with before.

 『That girl. I heard that both Hayashi-kun and Akira-kun had a relationship with her before, right?』

 To the remarks of Suzuki Moeda-sensei, I look at Hayashi-kun who is a little anxiety.

 『N-No! When we together just the two of us, you said you won't let me hold you unless  I told you all of the women in the past. Th-That... w-when you holding my erect male genitalia to the root with your fingers but before I could not endure it and just about to told you about it, Akira-kun said that he had a relationship with the daughter of vice-principal before then Moeda just continues your conversation with Akira-kun...』

 I shook my head with a smile on me against Hayashi-kun who looks so pitiful.

 『You don't have to worry about it, Hayashi-kun. Suzuki-sensei is already known about it. That, Hayashi-kun, from your side can you find out how many degrees of doubt she is?』

 I think the effect of the "Books to Dominate Married Women" is only extend to the married women. So I can't control over the female students and other.

 『That's right. As Akira-kun said, I'll go to find it out』

 In response of Hayashi-kun, Suzuki Moeda-sensei nodded.

 『I'll go to find it out too to the extent that I could, Akira-kun』

 I smiled and nod to the two people

 『Ask. Both of you』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment