Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 30



The family line of slutty woman



 『momi~momii~, munyu~munyuu~, muni~munii~~』『guchu~guchuu~, zuryu~zuryuu~, jupu~jupuu~~』

 『Slutty woman, a mass of lewd meat like you also talked about having broken up with another man a year ago. Hee! Just take a look at your large amount love nectar that drips from your meat hole! There must not be only one man you had sex with other than your husband, right!?』

 Vice-principal who is connecting with me in the back sitting position was massaged from behind at the same time, her white naked body turns red and lowers her head while sweating from the whole body.

 『Y-Yess~ Ichijou-sama. Since I was a high school student, I have relationships with multiple men of the same group, and after college drinking party, I was dealing with them at the same time alone♪』

 Un. So that why this slutty vice-principal was born.

 『munyu~munyuu~, muni~munii~, momi~momii~~』『zuryu~zuryuu~, jupu~jupuu~, guchu~guchuu~~』

 『Then why did a slutty woman like you marry a man twenty years older than you who couldn't fill the bottomless lust of your?』

 I think a lascivious woman like vice-principal would choose men who are more active in sex to marry.

 『muni~munii~, momi~momii~, munyu~munyuu~~』『jupu~jupuu~, guchu~guchuu~, zuryu~zuryuu~~』

 『Y-Yes, Ichijou-sama. I got pregnant from failed contraception and I don't know who's the father of the child. One of the men who was dating at that time was my current husband. I think this child probably is not my husband's child, but he assumed as own child and took responsibility』

 Well, if he was dating at that time, there is also a possibility of her current husband's child.

 『momi~momii~, munyu~munyuu~, muni~munii~~』『guchu~guchuu~, zuryu~zuryuu~, jupu~jupuu~~』

 『Where is the child who born from your whore meat hole now?』

 『Y-Yes, Ichijou-sama. It's one of the female students of Ichijou-sama's classmate. Because I'm working as a vice-principal in the school, my daughter is also called vice-principal too, you might not know though』

 Now that you mention it there's a classmate girl student whose face is similar to vice-principal. Besides, she's too naughty as well as vice-principal. Before I get "Books to Dominate Married Women" I have had relationships several times with her. Hayashi-kun also talked that he had sex with her before too.

 『muni~munii~, momi~momii~, munyu~munyuu~~』『jupu~jupuu~, guchu~guchuu~, zuryu~zuryuu~~』

 『I'll pour my thick and hot semen of the teenage boy into your slutty female hole. Make sure to take it all! And go to take your husband seed then gave birth to my child like when you give birth your daughter』

 『Kyuu~~』

 With the instinct of female, when vice-principal felt I was going to ejaculate inside her. The vagina hole of vice-principal who accepted many men semen has been tightened by the feeling of getting creampie from a teenage boy.

 『Y-Yes, Ichijou-sama. I'm willing to give birth and raise Ichijou-sama's child. That's why, please, please bless me with your thick and hot semen!』

 I have a smile full of self-confidence as a man who dominates the female body and mind completely even make her get pregnant willingly.

 『gashii~』『gui~gui~』『Aaaa~ Deeep!!』

 In the back sitting posture, my hands which massaging her sagging breasts from behind until now, hold vice-principal's ripe female body tightly and pour my thick and hot semen inside the deepest part of vice-principal's lewd meat hole.

 『Give you, you slutty woman!!』『dopyuuu~!!』『Aaaaaa- thick and hot semen of Ichijou-sama is hitting my uterus------!!!』『gaku~gaku, gaku~gaku, gaku~gaku』

 Vice-principal convulsed the whole body and bend her body like a bow from the climax brought by my semen ejaculated inside her vagina, dripping saliva from the mouth, she lost consciousness.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments