Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 28



The frustration of environment surrounded by teenage boys 



 『Vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuu-』

 『I see. The sow's body is similar to the ripe fruit that full of nasty sexual desire too much beyond control. And then you come here to comfort yourself alone in this villa, right?』

 『Haa~ Good~~ I-Ichijou-sama~, y-your nasty whore is always comforted her miserable body alone! Aaaaaaa~~~』

 Vice-principal trembling violently from orgasm and caught my thick and hot semen into her vagina from the back. After regain consciousness, I asked the usual use of this villa.

 『Vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuu-』

 『Just vibrator attached to your slutty cunt, your female genitalia already drenched this much with your sexual fluids. Is this your most favorite toy, whore?』

 Set the maximum output of the vibrator that vice-principal using when comforting herself alone in this villa. Vice-principal fixed the vibrator with both hands on the clitoris at the upper part of her female genitalia. Vice-principal is masturbating in front of me.

 『Haaha, Yess~ b-but I was afraid and haven't tried the maximum output before, that's why-- ahh~~ aaaaaaaa~~』

 It seems that the woman can get a pretty intense sexual pleasure when using the vibrator for masturbation.

 『Paraa-』『Feels like I'm in an ero novel the seems, have a slut, vibrator and masturbate act. The content of this ero novel is "A mature woman and a young boy: Make my sexual discontent to young boy proceed as he like". Well, this ero novel can only be treated as a lump of meat, though』

 Vice-principal is attracted by the content of the ero novel I spoke. Vice-principal who is pressing the maximum output vibrator with both hands on her clitoris, dripping saliva from the mouth, shaking her head up and down while sweating all over her body.

 『Haahaa, Good~ M-My husband is even older than me 20 years old, a-and my husband and wife's nightlife is about once a week. T-There's no sense of taste at all, it's just a frank intercourse. I was imagining everyday the young boys in the school used me like a meat toy as they like to release their sexual desire- ahh~ aaaaaaaa~~~~』

 If you look from the angle of this married woman who has a frustrated of 40 years old ripe female body. The environment of the school, which is a workplace has to keep in contact with a large number of teenage boys, the flames of passion only keep growing bigger and bigger.

 『Vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuu-』『Ahh~ aaaaaaaaa~~~~~~』

 I feel sorry for her if she continues to masturbate with the maximum output vibrator anymore than this.

 『Hey! Miserable whore, I'll use your pitiful whore's vagina. Now get in between my legs and insert my male instrument on your own in the back sitting posture』

 Vice-principal who was in a continuing pleasure from the vibration of her favorited toy almost her consciousness flying away. With my forgiveness, she shows smiling facial expressions of the female flatter the male in the blink.

 『Yes, Ichijou-sama. Please use this pitiful whore vagina as much as you want♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

  1. Thanks!
    I hope the principal is female too :) Now that i think about it leaving the teacher to his friend was a pretty nice move.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment