Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 27



The jealous of colleague attractive mature woman



 『Can I have a moment of your time, Ichijou-kun?』

 『Yes, vice-principal』

 After finished eating the Okaa-san handmade delicious bento. I leave female teacher Suzuki Moeda-sensei and a teen male student who is also her young-lover Hayashi-kun alone together. After leaving the student guidance room and going out to the corridor of the school, I was stopped by vice-principal. After straight up from bowing her. Vice-principal is smiling with a tender expression.

 『Ichijou-kun's always polite to elder』

 『Thank you. Vice-principal』

 From Hayashi-kun taught me about vice-principal, I observing her left hand on the ring finger, she's wearing a wedding ring. I think her age is a little older than my mother. She's a woman around forty years old.

 『Because Ichijou-kun seems to be on good terms with your homeroom teacher Suzuki-sensei and your classmate Hayashi-kun. So, I'd like to listen to a little bit about them, is it okay?』

 It seems like the vice-principal start to suspicious of Suzuki Moeda-sensei's relationship with a male student Hayashi-kun.

 『Yes. Vice-principal. Please don't hesitate to ask any question you want to know』

 Suzuki Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun can have this relationship because of me, so I'll be responsible for them.

 『Vice-principal. It may be a little complicated story. Can we meet and talk after school?』

 I think the effect of the "Book of Dominating Married Women" will also be extended to vice-principal too because she's wearing a wedding ring on her ring finger of the left hand.

 『...Yes. I will meet Ichijou-kun after school』

 Looking at the reaction of vice-principal, I nodded with a smile.

 『It might take a long time, so I would like to meet with you alone. Vice-principal』

 『...Yes. I will meet Ichijou-kun alone』

 Un. There is no doubt about it. The effect of the "Book of Dominating Married Women" also extends to vice-principal.

 『Are you have a place somewhere where we can meet alone?』

 Vice-principal nods in my question.

 『...There's a villa in a remote place for about an hour by car. I have a car, so it's possible for me to meet Ichijou-kun by car and go to that villa just the two of us』

 If it's about an hour by car, I think there's no problem.

 『Thank you for your trouble, Vice-principal』

 『Yes. Ichijou-kun』

 Although it's slightly, from the voice and facial expression of vice-principal, I sense her mixed emotions as to expect something.

 『Gucho~gucho~, Juppu~juppu~, Zunyuu~nyuu~』

 『『Ahh~, it's goood~ Strong and manly thing of the young teen boy penetrate me~~』』

 In the remote villa of vice-principal, I'm inserting my penis into the female instrument of vice-principal from the back who in the posture with the hands on the wall to stand while withstanding my attack. The disorder appears of her is beyond my imagination.

 『Juppu~juppu~, Zunyuu~zunyuu~, Gucho~guchoo~』

 『『Good~, good~! It's the best~~~~ I don't know the hard and stubborn thing of the teenage boy is such a good thing♪』』

 It was the correct choice to stay in this remote villa. Vice-principal has been crying like a female wild beast would give when mating from the start.

 『Zunyuu~zunyuu~, Gucho~guchoo~, Juppu~juppuu~』

 『『Deep! It's so deep! It's completely different from the soft and small thing of him』』

 I think the vice-principal is the oldest among the women I sleep with until now. Also her frustration was the most accumulated among the women I had slept with.

 『Gucho~guchoo~, Juppu~juppuu~, Zunyuu~zunyuu~』『From now on, I will be your partner to release your frustration. So, can you turn a blind eye about the relationship between Suzuki Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun, vice-principal?』

 『Gaku~u, Gaku~u, Gaku~u』

 Vice-principal hands trembled, shaking her head up and down vigorously while dripping saliva from the edge of her mouth.

 『『Good~, Good~~!! I was envious of Suzuki-sensei because she had a good relationship with a young boy♪. I will say not anything about this if Ichijou-kun will be my partner♪』』

 It seems like Suzuki Moeda-sensei has been made vice-principal jealous of her.

 『Thank you very much, vice-principal. I will pour my young and thick semen into the deep place of your as a reward』

 『Gokuri-』

 Vice-principal makes so big noise enough to resound the entire room of the villa when she swallows her saliva from expecting for pleasure.

 『『Ahh~ please, Ichijou-kun... No, Ichijou-sama, please pour your young and thick semen into the deep place of my slutty vagina!』』

 Apparently, vice-principal seems to be masochism. Since she seems to desire for dominated by men. I guess I have to give it all to fulfill the desire of vice-principal.

 『Understood. I will pour my semen into the vagina of your this slutty person. Be thankful for it!』

 To my polite-less side, vice-principal with her hands on the wall shows a joyful expression.

 『Yes. Ichijou-sama♪』

 Well, I also very pleasant in this way too.


『Take it well, you slutty female pig!』『『Aaaaaaaaa----------!!!』』『Gakun- Gakun-』『Here we go!』

 Vice-principal who was hands on the wall whole body trembling violently from orgasm that brought by ejaculation in the vagina nearly fall down to the flood. I holding her body from behind.

 『Hyuu, Hyuu, Hyuu』

 In my arms, vice-principal repeated shallow breathing, but she still showing a satisfied expression on her face.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment