Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 26



 Daily routine of female teacher and male student



 『Among girls in the classroom, there seems to have a strong interest in Akira-kun』

 『Is that so? Sensei』

 Suzuki Moeda-sensei is my homeroom teacher who is living separately from her husband who has cheated on her. Hayashi-kun is my classmate also is a young-lover of Suzuki Moeda-sensei too. Recently, the three of us always spend lunchtime to eat meal together at the student guidance room. My classmate, Hayashi-kun heard what Suzuki Moeda-sensei who is also his old-lover said, nodded.

 『Akira-kun, because your appearance is so full of confident than before, that's why the girls in the class started to interest in you. Girls in the class also come and ask me about you too. And I told them that "Akira-kun seems to have a lover outside the school"... hope you don't care about it』

 I finished eating delicious bento that Okaa-san made. Nodded while cleaning the lunch box.

 『Well, I'm not care about it, Hayashi-kun. Now I seriously consider the relationship with Kodaira Mina-san who is a window』

 I don't think it's necessary to tell my relationship with married woman next door Asami-san to this teacher-student lover, Suzuki Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun.

 『As for me, I can feel relieved that girls in the classroom are interested at Akira-kun, not Hayashi-kun♪』

 Suzuki Moeda-sensei seems to be a strong emotional woman to monopoly her possession, Hayashi-kun who is her student and also her young-lover.

 『I only belong to Moeda, dayoo♪』

 Hayashi-kun is also happy to be a lover relationship with Suzuki Moeda-sensei who is an older female teacher. Suzuki-sensei and Hayashi-kun relationship between them is very harmonious.

 『I'm happy, Hayashi-kun♪. The relationship with that person who betrayed me is as thin as a paper. If you want to stop that relationship you can stop whatever you want without hesitation at all』

 The point that being a female homeroom teacher and own classroom male student in relationship, Suzuki Moeda-sensei doesn't seem to care.

 『That's right! During the holiday, besides go shopping just you two people, what other places do Sensei and Hayashi-kun has gone?』

 To my question, Suzuki Moeda-sensei smiled while looking at Hayashi-kun.

 『On the weekend, Hayashi-kun and I are going to stay at a hot spring inn in a remote place♪』

 Hayashi-kun is also looking at own beloved Suzuki Moeda-sensei with a full of love expression.

 『My beloved Moeda wearing a yukata after bath is a priceless thing in the world♪』

 Yup. The relationship of those two who started from jealousy and frustration of Suzuki Moeda-sensei who is got cheated by her husband. Now Suzuki-sensei and Hayashi-kun really are in love with each other to the extent that makes me jealousy about.

 『Hot spring inn is good. If Mina-san's schedule available, I would like to go with her too』

 Suzuki Moeda-sensei heard my impression, opened her handbag.

 『We got a discount coupon when we went there. If Akira-kun don't mind, please take it』

 『Thank you very much! Sensei』

 I receive a discount coupon for a hot spring inn while giving my thanks to Suzuki Moeda-sensei.

 『There is also have a family bath, be sure to get in together with Mina-san♪』

 To Sensei who was talking with a mischievous laugh, I also smiled and nodded.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter. I hope you will continue translated this novel. Also, can I recommended another ero novel if I can?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, You can, but I don't know if I have time to translate it or not.

      Delete
    2. Can I know what type of novel that you like and dislike. I don't want you to translate that you don't like.

      Delete
    3. I dislike long content that full of magic words(some words I don't know) and male protagonist isn't the type "have sex first abandoned later".

      Delete

Post a Comment