Skip to main content

Only Ero Knowledge - Chapter 07



 Deceive an Athlete girl - Part 01



 After that, we were enjoying kissing and caressing for a while. Unknowingly Rina had fallen asleep.
 I also want to have another round, but let's assume that as thanks to Rina for the experiment so I understood the trick of shame and pleasure. Look at this cheeky little sister, just licked her pussy a bit she already turned into my Onahole.
 The all girls at the school which has been looked at me like a disgusting thing until now, I'll make all of you only my convenience meat toilet.

 Next day. Welcome by a very fresh morning. I wake up before the alarm of the smartphone rings.
 Maybe I can't wait to go to school, it's the first time since I was born.

 Moreover, today my little sister call me to go to school together.
 Rina attending at local public 〇〇 school, not like me who need to come out early to take the train to go to school. Yet, Rina takes her time to accompany me.
 Rina really is a well-made Onahole, before leaving she asks me to shows her my rock-hard dick. I could have one round with her before leaving home, but today maybe I can have my first sex at school, so I just show her my rock-hard dick.
 Rina kissing my lips before we parting. Even though there are a lot of people going to work and going to school. But, no one cares about it anymore.
 I confirmed the change of the world once again. I headed to the school in high spirits.

 A very sunny day faded as I approached the school and it was completely rainy when I entered the classroom.

 What should I do......

 Just thinking carefully, there is no girl who willingly listens to my request. Even yesterday, at first Rina didn't listen to my request at all.
 ...or fish those girls with money or something like Rina? If so, it seems like I can't fish anything with my pocket money. Even if you suddenly flickered money, you might get suspicious.

 While thinking about such a thing, in a flash already after school time. Even at that stage, I didn't come up with an idea, just ended up wasting more time.
 Now only the students doing club activities are remaining in school. Even if I, I can't just invite a woman in the club to do lewd things with me after all.

 If I wait until club activities are over, it's already dark. Look at those of students who came out of the school building, I left the school with dispirited.
 Apparently, those students in exercise part of club activity.
 When I looked at the ground on my way to the school gate, I found an unfamiliar adult wearing work clothes and small heavy equipment.

 「What's wrong, Kousaka-kun?」
 「eh?」

 Looking at the direction of the voice, there was a girl there. The reddish long hair is bunched behind and made into a ponytail. Her big eyes and thin lips smiling with a smile give a very healthy impression.
 She's my classmate, Sudou Sayaka.

 「Well, I was thinking about the ground today?」
 「Oh... Today, the groundskeepers are going to maintenance the school ground today, so all the club activities that use the ground have to end early」
 「Sudou-san as well?」
 「Un. The track club also end early too」

 Track club. According to that word, Sudou-san was in the female's running clothes.

 「But, it seemed everyone go home already」

 I remember a little while ago scene. I looked back at the school building.

 「Aah, because today is my turn to tidy up things」
 「Is that so」
 「Well then, I have to change the clothes and go home as well」

 And then, Sudou-san walked across my front and headed to the clubroom.

 「W-Wait a minute!」

 Heard my words, Sudou-san looks back.

 「What's wrong?」

 If I let Sudou-san run off here, I really can't have sex today. This rare opportunity has a girl spoke to me, I have to stop her somehow but I have no idea at all.

 Sudou-san's face is cute. It's so cute that I want to have sex. And what is more important than that is the goodness of her who will call out even a guy like me.
 If I throw away the virgin, I would like to ask these good girls after all.

 「?」

 Sudou-san looks at me who calling out to her but doesn't say anything else.

 「That, that, thank for you hard work... t-that, a-are you tired?」
 「eh? tired...?」

 I really could not come up with anything, I was almost about to run away when said "hard work", but thanks to that I got an idea. There is no choice but to bet in this.

 「Mmm... today the club end early so I'm not so that tired」
 「No, but, the daily fatigue has gathered... except from today club activity, isn't it?」
 「Yeah, I'm doing stretching everyday and doing massage in the bath to trying to get fatigue out」
 「Yeah, that's it! Massage! I know the massage for athletes!」
 「Oh, is that so?」

 Until now Sudou-san who just faced here, redirects her body towards me. Alright, I got interested!

 「Really is. This massage has a great effect, even if professionals also using this to get rid of fatigue that doesn't appear on the surface too」
 「Hee~... You teach me, what kind of?」
 「Iya... even if I teach you, Only I can do this massage」
 「Ah, is that so?」

 Interesting expression on the face of Sudou-san disappears.

 「That's why, now I will do massage for Sudou-san」
 「eh! really?」

 Yeah!!!

 「But, is it alright?」
 「It's okay, It's okay. Even if I go home, I didn't do anything anyway」
 「Jaa, I ask you, then」

 Yeahhhhh!!!! Sudou-san's defenless too!!
 Don't let the pigs like me massage you, Puhii-
 But since there's no sexual concept, there's no resitance to be touched by the opposite sex. I can understand this well by looking at the reaction of Rina yesterday.

 「Well then, where shall we go... if can, I want where I can lie down」

 Oops. I was too excited and I didn't think about a safe place at all. As expected, it would not be safe if we doing in the classroom.

 「If so, how about the club room? Everyone already went home and I don't think anyone else in there too」
 「Yeah, let's do that」

 The suggested of Sudou-san really is a great help for me. There's no reason to refuse. Looking at long legs of Sudou-san who leading in front of me, my dick gradually increases its hardness.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment