Skip to main content

Only Ero Knowledge - Chapter 06



 Experimenting on my sister to her an Onahole - Part 04




I'm looking directly to the lower body of Rina.
Rina wore a simple short skirt.
In the past, Rina was never wearing skirts at home absolutely. Maybe I am alway keep looking at her with lustful eyes. Because of losing wariness to ero-things will be affected her fascination with clothes too.

Well, surely when I saw my younger sister's bare legs my eyes full of lust and greedy looking at her pantsu spot that kiri-kiri being hidden from a skirt. Even though she's always wary of me being such a guy, however now Rina is defenseless.
Rolling up the skirt to the thighs, Rina's pure white pantsu exposed itself bit by bit...

「Hey, just lying down a bit」
「Like this?」

Rina lied down her back on the bed.
I rolled up the skirt again and opened her legs widely.
This time, Rina no longer asks what I want to do, just waiting with hopeful eyes to what I about to do.

When I lifted Rina's waist and buried my face to her crotch. Her body a little stiff but she said nothing.
I pressed my nose against her crotch as it was, took a deep breath sniffed her pussy that hidden by pure white pantsu.

「Do I smell strange?」

Rina asked me with uneasiness. Despite the anxiety of Rina, it did not strange smell at all. Rather, the scent of pantsu fabric is strongest, other scent are not much.

「Not at all, you have a nice smell」
「That's good」

A girl at her adolescence after all. Whether you will have sex or not, you're still curious and worry to oneself odor. When I made Rina feel secure, she obediently delighted.
It was a bit disappointing that her place doesn't have an obscene odor, but now it's time to face a woman hole for the first time. I put my hands on Rina's pantsu and take down slowly. What exposed to my eyes was a hairless creamy and smooth small pussy.
I swallowed my saliva.

Looking at Rina's face, her cheek a little red and stared at me.

「Embarrassed?」

She makes a small nod to my question.
It seems like it still embarrassing to be seen an excretory organ. However, it doesn't shame enough to refuse.

I brought my nose to the crack again and sniff the smell. This time, it smells a little sour.

「It smell good」

When I said it, Rina returned "un" in a low voice.

I try to poke the chubby meat around the slit. Rina shakes only in a flash then there was no more reaction.
Next, my fingers touch directly on the crack and start to move up and down.

「Unn...」

Just move a little, Rina has responded to this. Gently stroke her crack for a while, there was moist moisture come from inside the crack. Stop my fingers at the part of the slit and move to the left and right to open this small crack.

Rina starts to have a rough breath but still allow me to do what I want.
kuchukuchu~
Before long, Rina's slit begins to make a lewd sound.

「Eh? pee!?」

Suddenly, Rina in a panicked condition. She felt her crotch got wet. That's why Rina think she pisses herself and got panicky.

「Don't worry, it's not pee」
「But...」
「It's the same as my previous juice. It's not pee, it's alluring juice」
「hee~ girls are letting this out too...」

Of course, it's just my random speech. But until Rina settles down, I am just going through with this.

「So, leave everything to me and you will be comfortable.」
「Un」

Finally, Rina lying oon the bed again.
I opened her slit in order to proceed to the next stage. The hidden pussy hole is exposed. The sticking to the upper side is the clitoris. And the next target is here.
Turning the skin that lies on the top, pitiful clitoris who lost it protection, I poke it with my finger.

「Waa~a!」

Rina don't hesitate raised her voice.
I stroked clitoris with my fingers as I did for her nipples earlier.

「Un..aa~ sore...ii, Dame! an~」 (Un...aa~ it's...good~ No!...an~)

It seems the clitoris is her weak point. Everytime I move my fingers, Rina bends her body and let out an enchanted moan. And as if to match it, she also let out "alluring juice" dripping from her lower mouth.
For don't let it waste, put my mouth there to suck out her love juice make a *jyupa~jyupa~* sound.

「Rame~e... shoko... kitana hi~iin」 (Noo~... there...dirtii~)

To simultaneous both clitoris and pussy hole, I will not stop just this. When inserting my tongue into her pussy, saliva and love juice mix together increase more and more.

「Eh! W-what is this!?」

Rina raises a voice in surprised, but I still keep giving a stimulus regardless.

「Ah! hii~... kuru! nani- hya~, kyuru~u!!」 (Ah! hii~ Coming! Sometting~ Comiiing!!)

oh, Rina's about to reach cum soon. It's going to be my first time to make a woman cum.
I move my finger and tongue even more intense.

「Aah~ rame~ rame~e... kurukarya- kurukyarya-! ramee~e!!!」 (Aah~ no~ noo~ it'll coming, it'll comiing! Noo!!)

Cum! Cum! Rina!!!

「Ah! ah...e? ee? ah! an! haa~an」

Rina trembled all over her body as she welcome her first orgasms.

「Fufu, hehe. Cum, I make Rina cum!」

Separate my mouth from Rina pussy and look down at her that still have a rough breathing and trembling body. Only this the preparation will be completed.
Without waiting for Rina recovered, I pushed the tip of my dick on her pussy.

「Hii! W-What!?」

Maybe she feeling different from before. Rina got startled staring at my dick.

「From now on, I'll do all whole pleasure things」
「Pleasure, things...」

In the eyes of Rina, the color of expectation emerged more than the fear of what is going to happen.

At that time, my reason ceased my desire again.

This's my first experience. Can I abandon a virgin with my sister?
Certainly, there is a place where hold me back a little but I can't stop for coming this far. I want to ejaculate! So What is Rina! So What is My Sister! Go to fuck Itself!! I want to seeding this 〇〇 second year student!!

At that time, I came up with an idea.

「What's wrong?」

Rina looks at my face who has stopped moving while pressing the dick on her.

「Rina, be my Onahole」
「What is Onahole?」
「Anyway, to make me feel good when I feel it」
「Well, that's...」
「If you don't become my Onahole, it's over and no more this in the future」
「No! Become! Rina'll become Onii-chan's Onahole! So, let do more pleasant things. Naa~」

Rina showed a desperate look while begged me. That Rina. That cheeky little sister told me to be my Onahole!

「In that case, I don't give you any pocket money because your body became my own free use!」
「Pocket money...?Oh, yeah, I don't need it! I don't need money!」

Rina herself seems to have forgotten about the pocket money. Anyway, like this Rina is my Onahole. This is just a masturbation and her just an Onahole for me thrust the dick! Because it's not sex. No count!

「Well then, your inside, I'm going to insert my dick in your」
「U-un」

Rina doesn't even understand half of what I said. But that's fine. Because this's just a masturbation, if it makes me feel comfortable, that's fine.

I put my strength in the tip of the dick and insert it in Rina's small hole.
Tight! Her hole is too small and my penis is too big. Even just putting the tip in, I have a hard time on it already.

「Uu- guu-u」

Rina also has a hard time too. She starts to let out a painful moan.

「Haa~, haa~ I will put it in. My dick, inside Rina」

I don't intend to stop on the way. *buchibuchi* I felt like something tearing apart, without hesitation I forcefully thrust my dick inside this small pussy.

「Guu! hurtt!!」

Cannot endure the pain. Finally, Rina let out a loud cried.

「Noo! It hurts! Stop it now!!」

The tip of the dick had reached to deepest of her, but it has not entered to the root yet. This pussy hole so tight and small for my dick both the depth and width.
It not as comfortable as I expected. Well, It just more pleasure than her mouth. However, the situation that I thrust my dick in my cheeky little sister made me excited.
I feel sorry for Rina, but my waist doesn't stop. Anyway, I wanted to ejaculate.

「Sorry, Rina! But I can't stop!」
「It fine! Just take it out quickly!」

The intoxication face of her not long ago, now distort and wet with tears.
I also wanted to quickly ejaculate, but her pussy hole is too tight, even I  thought my dick didn't move at all.
Far more than pleasure, it just a repeated my dick rubbing inside her. Suddenly, my dick covered with clear sticky liquid.

「Itai~i, yada! onegai~i, one-hai~in」 (Hurt- No! I beg you... I pegg youu~)

At the same time, Rina also murmured in a sweet voice.

「Eh? nande... hare!? Ah! Aa~ah!!」 (Eh? Why...Well!? Ah! Aaah!!)

Rina seems to be unable to understand what happened, but the miserable expression disappeared, and start to raise a panting voice.

「Fua~ W-What?」

I didn't know well what happened. Until now Rina's pussy is far from pleasant, now I feel her pussy hole wraps around my dick made me so comfortable.

「Haa- Nanikori~e! Ima made to jenjenchigau~! Nande~e Onii-hyan- nyanre~e?」 (Haa- W-What's this! It's complete diperreent until now! Why~ Onii-hyan. Whyy~?)

Even if asked me, I am not sure. Even though I have sex knowledge, but I don't understand it because I have never actually done before.
Besides, I don't want to think anything other than sex anymore. I just wanted to think only making my dick feel good in Onahole Rina's pussy.

「Ha~a, iiyo~o! Kimohi~ii i~iiyo~o~!!」 (Haa, Good! It peeel gooood!!)

Rina stretched out both hands to me. I bring my body and hugged her tightly, as I responded to her.

「Rina! Rina! Rinaa!」
「Onii-chaaan!!」
「I love you! I love you, Rina!!」
「Really!? I'm happy!」
「Are you happy?」
「Un! Rina love Onii-chan too!!」
「Than Yuta?」
「More than Yuta!!」

I kissed and sucked Rina's lip while shaking my waist. Rina also desperately entangled her tongue.
Even though she is my little sister. Even though she is my Onahole. My love for her can't stop.

「Fua! Coming!? It come again!! It coming again!!」
「Ah! It's good. I'm make you cum again. Be sure to cumming well!」
「Haa! ha! aa! Ah! aaaaa--ann!!!」

Rina hold me tightly while trembling. However, I have not cum yet. I'm about to cum soon, now I can't wait anymore.
Insert my dick without mercy into Rina's trembling pussy.

「Hii- haa~a- noo- jomeshing big come!! Noo more! It'll coming again! It's coming again!!」

Rina tries to stop me, but I can't stop because of that. Just a little more,, just a little more I'm cumming!

「Cumming! I'm Cumming!!」
「It Come! It's Coming!!」
「Gu- Guuoooo!!!」
「Hyaaaaa!!!」

I and Rina reached the climax at the same time. Hold Rina's body which trembling even bigger and releases semen at the deepest part in her pussy.

「Hyaa! Achui! Onaka ga achuii!!」 (Hya! Hoot! My inside Hott!!)
「Guu-uoo!!」

When my dick *bikubiku* inside Rina's pussy, I know, right now I'm sowing Rina with my seed. The pleasure transmitted from the urethra informs us, it likes to ejaculation like this forever.

「Uuuu!!」
「H-hot!!」

When ejaculation is about to end, I kissing with Rina again.

「Fuu」

Long sighs leak from Rina. With it as a signal, my ejaculation also stops.
Enjoy the kiss for a while then I put out the dick from Rina's pussy.

Semen that could not fill up flushed out from inside the pussy.

「What is...this?」

Rina looks straight at the cloudy liquid that overflows out of her pussy.

「This's a proof that you are my thing」
「So, Rina became an Onii-chan's thing」

In the Rina's voice seemed a little pleased.
She looks at me.
I stroked Rina's head while saying you work hard. Lastly, I gave Rina a deep and very long kiss before said 「Rina, you are mine」.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments