Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 24



 Treat the body of a married woman as a meat toy



 『Guchu~guchuu~, Zunyu~zunyuu~, Jupu~jupu~』『Puru~puruu~』『Uuu~, Uunn~~』

 Thrusting my male instrument to the thirties ripe female genitalia of Asami-san who is crawling on all fours on the bed, I piercing her female genitalia in the doggy position. Asami-san's rich breasts sway everytime when her crawls ripe female body move to match with the movement of my waist. Asami-san plays the role of invites my male instrument inside her female genitalia. This stimulates make the beast in me desire to conquer all of her.

 『Zuchu~zuchuu~, Juryu~juryuu~, Gunyu~gunyuu~』『Puru~puruu~~』『Ahh~, Aaah~~』

 I move my waist violently like a beast as according to my desire. Since Asami-san's tongue puts in Okaa-san's female genitalia, Okaa-san leaked a sweet breath again and again.

 『Okaa-san, Please keep in fixed the face of Asami-san as it is at your crotch part. Now this ripe female body of Asami-san is only a meat toy just for you and me』
 『Kyuuu~~』

 It's not a female human, Asami-san's ripe female body only treated as a meat toy to satisfy sexual desire. In response to my words, Asami-san's female genitalia tightened up my male instrument.

 『Juryu~juryuu~, Gunyu~gunyuu~, Zuchu~zuchuu~』『It seems you're happy to be treated as a meat toy, lewd married woman, Asami-san』
 『Gachii~~』『Kyuuu~uu~~』

 As I told, Okaa-san holds Asami-san's head strongly in Okaa-san's crotch where Okaa-san's female genitalia is at so Asami-san would not be able to refute. Asami-san's vagina wall wrapped around my male instrument even more tighten.

 『Gunyuu~uu, Zuchuu~uu, Juryuu~uu~』『Puru~puruu~~』『Kyuu~u, Kyuuu~uu~~』
 『Do you want my sperm this much, Asami-san? your female genitalia wrapped so tight. Asami-san really is a lewd married woman』

 While thrust my hips violently, I feel so excited from attacking Asami-san who is my elder and neighbor both her mind and body. Look at Okaa-san using Asami-san's face to masturbate at her female genitalia. Okaa-san like a bitch in lust staring at her own son.

 『Zuchuu~uu, Juryuu~uu~, Gunyuu~uu~』『Tayun~un~, Puru~puruu~~』『Piku~u~, Pikuku~u~』
 『Are you suffering for breathing, Asami-san? But I and Okaa-san are feeling good. Asami-san now is not a human being, you are just a meat toy. Even if Asami-san suffocates in this way, I will not stop from this pleasure』
 『Kyuuuuuuuu~~』『Piku~u, Piku~~, Pikuku~uu~~』『Gyuuuu~~』

 At the same time, Asami-san's vagina wall tightens up my male unit with the best tightness so far. Asami-san's body twist from lack of oxygen. Still, Asami-san did not remove her face from Okaa-san's crotch to take a breath. She's just grabbing the bed sheets and maintaining her position.

 『Juryuu~uu~, Guyuu~u~, Zuchuu~uu~~』『Asami-san really is a nympho and faithful to her own desires. It's very nice. For your reward, I will ejaculate my teenage boy sperm that Asami-san most wished for in your female genitalia deep place』

 I guess it's very dangerous if this continuous. Because Asami-san now is greedy to seek her own pleasure and already forgot her current condition.

 『Kyuuuuuu~~』『Dupyuu~uu』『Bikun~, Bikun~, Bikun~~』『Ahh~, Aaaaaaaaaa~~』

 In Asami-san's tighten vagina wall deep place, I ejaculate my sperm vigorously. At the same time, Asami-san reached her sexual climax, her whole body convulsions violently. Due to Asami-san's convulsions, Okaa-san who was using Asami-san's face and tongue to seek her own pleasure also reached sexual climax too.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

  1. Can you translate "Dragon Blood Warrior" novel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OoO!!! Chi...nese... novel

      Kuhum! Thanks you for your request. Unfortunately I could speak china.
      Gomen! m(_ _)m

      Delete
  2. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment